Why Use Marble
• One of marble’s best features is its durability. Builders have relied upon this natural stone for centuries to provide a strong material that will last for a long time. When purchasing and installing high-quality marble tiles, you can feel great in knowing that they will stand the test of time and keep their appearances for the years to come (if properly maintained.)
• Marble is also considered a hypoallergenic choice for floors. Because of its density, marble tiles does not store or accumulate antigens and particles like dust and pollen that can cause allergic reactions. This makes it a more sanitary surface that promotes improved air qualities indoors.
• In additions to its durability and health benefits, marble floor tiling stays refreshingly cool during hot summer months.
• Polished: The most popular finish for marble, polishing gives the stone a highly reflective sheen that produces the least porous finished surface. A polished finished is created when a stone surface reaches, its most refined stage. It is buffed to the highest level possible, and the result are either a high shine that can be achieved naturally. This finish gives the stone a very elegant and rich look, providing it with a pinnacle depth of colour.
• Honed: This finish is created by buffing the stone slightly less than the highest level. The result is a smooth but dull appearance. A honed finish refers to any level that is less than polished therefore encompasses many level of dullness.
• Brushed: Brushed marble has slightly rough texture and a matte finish. More antique and is less slippery compared to honed or polished finish.
• 610 X 610 X 12.7
• 610 X 406 X 12.7
• 610 X 305 X 12.7
• 457 X 457 X 12.7
• 406 X 406 X 12.7
• 305 X 305 X 12.7