Granite has become increasingly popular and besides its beauty, granite has several obvious benefits to homeowners. Apart from flooring, granite is also used as countertops and backsplashes. Granite can give your home an aura of richness. It’s a beauty can surpass most other flooring material.
• Leathered: Leathering is the process of texturing the granites smooth surface, leaving it less glossy and ‘non slip’
It is easy to clean and maintain, as well as pleasing to the touch – a perfect balance between style and practicality.
• Flamed: A flamed finish is produced when an intense flame is fired at the stone, causing the surface to burst and become rough. This finish is used primarily for exteriors applications when slip-resistance is extremely important. This finish cannot be applied to all stones; however, most granites can be flamed.
• Honed: This finish is created by buffing the stone to slightly less than the highest level. The result is a smooth but dull appearance. A honed finish refers to any level that is less than polished and therefore encompasses many levels of dullness.
• Polished: A polished finish is created when a stone surface reaches its most refined stage. It is buffed to the highest level possible, and the results are either a high shine or the actual highest level of shine that can be achieved naturally. This finish gives the stone a very elegant and rich look, providing it with a pinnacle depth of colour.
Advantage Of Granite Floor
• Granite flooring is hard, durable and long lasting
• Granite can be easily maintained
• It is available in wide range of colours and patterns
• It is extremely versatile and looks beautiful
• It is hypoallergenic, allergen, bacterial resistant
• Extremely resistant to water and moisture
• 1800 X 600 X 15
• 1200 X 600 X 15
• 600 X 600 X 15